Topaz Glow 2 preview
Next Tuesday (8/16/16) Topaz Labs will release Topaz Glow 2, an updated version of electric lighting and glow effect software, complete with new features. As always, this update is free to anyone who already owns Glow. And for those who don’t own it, Glow 2 will be on sale (30% off!) from August 16th – September 2nd.
Glow 2 new features
Topaz Glow introduces a new kind of tool into your workflow designed to electrify your imagination by illuminating the contours of your images to reveal the hidden life in each moment you capture. Glow 2 gives you the power to create stunning neon effects, or subtle ethereal glow. No matter the look you love, amplify your images faster than ever with Glow 2.
- Over 30 New Presets – That brings the total to over 100 included effects to amplify your images or give you a boost creating a personal look you love.
- New Masking Module -You no longer need a host editor like Photoshop to create masks on your images! Now, you can open Glow 2 and mask areas of your image directly from the application using luminosity, color selection, a spot mask, or a traditional brush mask, and yes it’s color aware.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo – That’s right! As long as you don’t close the program you can now undo or redo to your hearts content (as far as your system memory will allow.)
- Topaz Community Integration – Topaz Glow 2 is the 3rd of our products to include the Topaz Community, an easy way for users to search save and share custom made presets with other Glow 2 users around the world. Surf an ocean of hand-crafted presets, then download and apply with a click. Or share
your custom presets for other users to try.
- Automatic Preset Backup – as long as you’re signed into your account when you save a preset, that preset will be privately uploaded to the community then synced on any other machine you sign into.
Topaz Glow 2 new system requirements
There have been some compatibility changes to the program as well. Glow 2 requires Windows 7+, Mac OSX 10.9+, and a GPU with OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
(this replaces the older requirement for OpenGL 2.1)
Topaz Glow 2 coupon code
I have an exclusive coupon code for you. You can use “GLOW2” to take advantage of a discounted price of $48.99 (regularly $69.99), and be the first to get the new Glow 2.
You can use the coupon code on the Topaz website here (click to go).